Workways delivers programs and services that assist those most in need within our community to successfully transition into the workforce. We also work closely with businesses and industry partners to meet their immediate and long term workforce needs. This includes:
- provision of tailored, highly supportive, employment assistance to individuals seeking employment;
- working with business and industry to design industry specific training relevant to their changing industry needs;
- development of directed recruitment supports to business and industry;
- development of long term workforce solutions to attract skilled people to growing industries;
- development of Social Enterprise Intermediary Labour Market businesses that offer supported employment and a smooth transition into mainstream employment;
- development of targeted employment programs aimed at ensuring business and industry can attract and retain employees from key social groups including Indigenous people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, those with disabilities and young people.