Innisfail Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Tourism
The IDCCIT Committee is seeking NEW MEMBERS.. For information on becoming a member contact the IDCCIT office on 40 063 464 or email email@example.com
Becoming a member is supporting your business community!
For further information – please contact one of the committee members listed on this website.
What is the Innisfail Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Tourism?
The Innisfail District Chamber unites with businesses investing in the future of our community.
Membership Services and Benefits
- Monthly meetings, providing a forum to exchange ideas and information. Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month with dinner meetings.
- Regular information emails and updates. Stay informed of what’s going on in the district.
- Marketing and advertising opportunities. Market your business and advertise your special offers quickly and cheaply within the membership and the community.
- Networking opportunities. Meetings, functions and events.
- Opportunities to participate in community and business events as they arise. Festival of Innisfail, Awards Gala, Carols by Candlelight, Shop Local campaigns.
Business and Community Services
- Active in district Economic Development to attract new industry and business.
- Liaising with local council and providing information and advice about rates, services and business issues.
- Promotion of tourism to the region.
- Provides a strong voice for pro-business policies at the local, state and federal level.
- Encourages public to shop locally.
Go to the “Join the Chamber” page to join online now!