Innisfail Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Tourism
Ref: Position Vacant
The IDCCIT has a position available for an Events Coordinator. This role will require a suitably experience person to conduct a Shopping Enhancement Raffle within the Innisfail Region involving as many businesses as possible, leading up to the 2017 Christmas Period. The Project Scope can be supplied to any interested person upon request.
All applications to be submitted to the undersigned by the 12th June 2017.
All enquiries to:- Ron Donges – President of the IDCCIT: – email@example.com
The Innisfail District Chamber unites with businesses investing in the future of our community.
Membership Services and Benefits
- Monthly meetings, providing a forum to exchange ideas and information. Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month with dinner meetings.
- Regular information emails and updates. Stay informed of what’s going on in the district.
- Marketing and advertising opportunities. Market your business and advertise your special offers quickly and cheaply within the membership and the community.
- Networking opportunities. Meetings, functions and events.
- Opportunities to participate in community and business events as they arise. Festival of Innisfail, Awards Gala, Carols by Candlelight, Shop Local campaigns.
Business and Community Services
- Active in district Economic Development to attract new industry and business.
- Liaising with local council and providing information and advice about rates, services and business issues.
- Promotion of tourism to the region.
- Provides a strong voice for pro-business policies at the local, state and federal level.
- Encourages public to shop locally.
Go to the “Join the Chamber” page to join online now!